- I was inspired by a tweet shared by writer Susana Ramirez (previously featured on Creative Drive!). We needed to incorporate these three things: Crib, Tree, Shoe. I had to solve the puzzle. I had to make a narrative around it. So I scribbled together a flash fiction story! Thanks for allowing me to gather the pieces into something exciting!
- I went down the youtube and podcasting rabbit hole and found some tremendous guidance from Seth Godin. Loved this recent interview where he dropped some knowledge on working out our craft in the open.
- I succumbed to Audible and got us a Premium Plus. Alright Amazon, take my ears too. I guess I’ll be listening to some Seth Godin books ASAP!
- So here we go, I’m so happy to present my debut poetry collection! Flame to the Watering Hole is an assortment of my favorite moments of poetry of the last few years. I’m so thrilled to share it with you all!
- And do yourselves a favor: Read to your partner this weekend. Have them read to you. It’s medicine.
Happy Friday, friends. Much love,