Send me your short works!
I’d love to feature your work on the Creative Drive Podcast! Creative Drive is all about believing in our stories and getting them out there, while delivering a recording of great quality for you to share with your fans, family, and friends! Don’t be idle, make art!
Currently focusing on:
- Poetry! Up to three poems please.
- Sudden Fiction or Flash Fiction, no longer than 2,500 words.
- Dramatic Writing such as Monologues and 10 minute plays with small casts.
- Original Songs! Send your recordings or audio experiments!
- I am partial to immigrant stories and works from underrepresented communities. I’m here for you!
- The stuff you believe in but couldn’t find a home. I’d love to take a look!
- Racist works, senseless violence, NSFW content will not be tolerated.
- I have tried reading erotic works in the past but I blush too much and giggle excessively, so I can’t help you there, sorry!
While I won’t be able to compensate you, I offer you a high-quality, professional recording of your reading at your request, for you to use for marketing and other purposes. You retain the rights to your work, so let’s get the word out! This podcast project is a labor of love and has now become a welcoming platform to showcase collaboration and working class arts advocacy.
I would love to hear from you!
CHECK OUT OUR MOST RECENT EPISODES!
CD61 – I Regret to Inform You by Lee Anderson – Creative Drive
- CD61 – I Regret to Inform You by Lee Anderson
- CD60 – Luck of The Anger by G.X. Jupitter-Larsen
- CD59 – 3 Poems by NM Senator/Poet Bill O'Neill (selected from The Definition of Empty)
- CD58 – 3 Poems by Steven Rossi
- CD57 – Baked Ziti by E.H. Davis
- CD56 – Deathbirth by Christopher T. Dabrowski
- CD55 – 3 Poems by Sherre Vernon
- CD54 – 3 Stories by Lee Anderson